Monday, June 8, 2009

Pressing Buttons


Isn't that what it is about? pre-wired like my friend on the left or dynamically wired. Touch it and I shiver. Rub it and I sigh. At one age it was, touch that.. touch that warm round breast, and the feeling was a thrill and a hunger, which cried out touch more. (step close to my friend and she rises up, Devi, in anger protecting) At another age it is touch my warm round breast, and i .. melt and sigh and want to kiss you. (step away from my friend, and she returns to idleness and the complete indifference of the goose to human concerns) So you get re-wired, by way of a fetish, which is morphed to a fantasy, which evolves into an obsession, which resolves as an identity. boy becomes panty wearing boy becomes sissy boy in dresses, becomes the girl inside the boy who masks the girl. but it is still buttons, pressed, and buttons rubbed, and buttons fingered. Keys are pressed and the sonata is a thousand bouncing babies, the Goddess in Her lila, turning and tranforming us, over and over and over. A cock to a clitty is pretty minor. Do you recognize any of those eggs there?

1 comment:

  1. "Do you recognize any of those eggs there?"

    oh yes i do! this post is so insightful and describes me to a tee!

    "boy becomes panty wearing boy becomes sissy boy in dresses, becomes the girl inside the boy who masks the girl. but it is still buttons, pressed, and buttons rubbed, and buttons fingered"

    yes yes yes! it took me quite a few years to go from panty wearing boy to sissy boy in dresses as i wore panties pre-internet and so didnt understand my festish.

    Great blog so far :)

    ReplyDelete