Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Imaginary Vagina II



In meditation, I frequently imagine my form as female rather than male. The prana rises through the nadas. The external form is illusory, the subtle body seems to me female. prana drawn in through the yoni. rising up penetrating the chakras..resting between the brows. I can do that now. It feels so real, prana entering through the gate of creation, the gate of maya. Sometimes I imagine myself one of 16 naked in a circle fingers touching. our breasts heaving under the cold clear moonlight, candra. Uduvasini, goddess, tripura saundari. moving clockwise, in the circle, dancing, and rising as we dance.. drawn by the rasa of Durga summoning the nityas, paricarinis. lighter dancing, and now corkscrewing and rising.. rising in the air... cool, filled with chilled light, slowly rising like heavy smoke. Up and up.. returning to Ambika, to Mahadevi

ka a e la hrim, ha sa ka ha la hrim. sa ka la hrim!

No comments:

Post a Comment