Monday, May 30, 2011

End of Days




Hello





Have you come here, googling or whatever you call it in your time, convinced of end times, and looking for information? Welcome! I lived in end times, and it looks like you do too. You say i couldn't have lived in end times? because you are still wandering around looking for the signs? Well that is a very limited viewpoint, and I am here to tell you why.




In the final days, the divine will call the blessed to be at Her side, and the damned? well it will be strife and struggle on a godless planet until finally the curtain is lowered and the show is over.


I lived in New Jersey and our prophets told of the rapture since my youth. "Goodbye New Jersey I have become airborne" to quote one. But Goddess is everywhere, and in everything and the beatific vision, salokya is here and it is now. So are you in heaven? No. Well then it is simple, you are struggling mightily on a planet with no trace of the divine?


Is that the case? Sorry honey Judgement Day!





I wish I could help you out, but I have passed beyond your ken. If there is still a New Jersey, and you are still in it. I recommend a visit to the big blue hole.





1 comment:

  1. Miss_Belinda The link to the Blue Hole is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete