Monday, June 29, 2009

Imaginary Vagina



So who else has one? I know you are out there. You crazy Autogynephiliacs! For me the illusion is produced by tight tight panties, worn over carefully tucked male parts. Mine tuck real good because I have been doing it for years, so my poor little tessies, well they stay up north for a long time even when released from their cruel bondage! Well not so cruel really since the result is a very secure and complete feeling that I have a lovely lovely pussy, and not one of those nasty cocks. i mean you can touch around it, and opening and closing your legs the illusion is complete. I realize that this puts me !gasp! close to you know those gender dysphoric transexuals, some of whom I have met, who seem to suffer so much, and make radical choices and.. well I .. i just don't feel that way except for my IV.. for the love of IV! IV! The Mama's and Papa's knew.
So having one, I just love to touch myself..sometimes, but of course touching can reveal the shortcomings of an imaginary vagina. But usually even if I dont touch myself or maybe just touch my so so sensitive breasts, then there is such a powerful illusion, feeling it get all warm and sensitive.
I always sleep with my Imaginary Vagina, even when being a guy all day and night. I have even gotten all kinky and imagined.. lying in bed that I have a penis. trying to imagine it getting big and hard. But I don't do that very often. But I have come a long way from a happy cock pulling panty fetishist. I was so ashamed. But what is the shame in imagining you have a lovely lovely vagina. So why haven't I ever told anyone except you dear reader. Wouldn't you love to touch it? I bet you would.

No comments:

Post a Comment