Sunday, May 31, 2009

sissy maid contest

Today I attended a sissy maid competion. No I didn't compete. I don't really think of myself as a sissy maid though wouldn't mind playing one for a day..ok maybe a week.. or.. well the second month is out I was a little blue this weekend so I wasn't enthusiastic, but i went and I had a great time. It is hard to stand out at one of these events, and some girls are stunning, but I went out and got some very orange nailpolish yesterday, did my toes, and then carefully polished some french manicure press on's. There was a bit of orange in my dress, and everyone noticed my look and i got some compliments. I can't help myself. I was so happy. I also met "two blonde dommes" who asked me if i was a sissy maid. I couldn't help myself, I lied and said I was. One just looked so great done up in Her own rags and feathers... very very hippy. That and I met an old sissy girlfriend, i haven't seen in quite a while so I had a lovely time.
Although my friend is rather depressed and a little depressing. He basically says that he is only attracted to younger girls say < 40 who he doesn't believe would ever honestly be interested in him, and that's before they find out that he has a powerful attraction to their vanity fair panties especially the "ravissant" pair in robins egg blue. (OK maybe that is me more than him) At any rate the competition was very fun and I had such a good time, and the best sissy won! No favoritism swayed the judges. Tomorrow is work. I wish I could say the same about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment