Saturday, July 9, 2011

A case of miss-taken identity




"Genetic abnormalities such as gynandromorphy also occur from time to time. In addition many butterflies are infected by Wolbachia and infection by the bacteria can lead to the conversion of males into females"

Wikipedia Entry on Butterflies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly
Oh dear! I think I may have caught a touch of Wolbachia.
So the other morning a butterfly lands on my knee, and just sits for five minutes, ample time to get a few pictures with the camera phone.
But what does it mean?
Well ... it is said by those who study them that butterflies land on you because they need more salt than the nectar is supplying.
So if you have been involved in discussions with a dear Lady friend who wishes to become Herself authentically as a Domme, and if butterflies are caterpillars that decided to live authentically, then so what.
Would you see signs of divine communication in every rustle of a leaf?
Would you please step over here so that we can give you a few medications that may help?
Well .. actually I would, not the drugs, but I have seen the divine hand in the commonplace or the marvelous.
I am someone who awaits the divine communication, who has received the divine communication.
Who hungers for, and feels Devi's touch in the antics of sparrows, or dunlins.
The next weekend, I plan to go to a mall with my friend who seeks authenticity. She has promised to be brutally honest in describing how and where Belinda falls short of the ideal.
The ideal? Not to pass necessarily, since height and voice, and unalterable physical appearance can make that unlikely at best, but to strike the observor as feminine, in every surface detail, and at the bottom of my soul.
Now if the soul is gendered, then that is authenticity, but only the Catholics, Muslims, and a few others sects think that it is. In my heart of hearts I know that it is not.
How do I know?
A little birdy told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment