Monday, September 7, 2009

Passing




The picture. Well that pretty girl is not me honey. That is what you get when you type in crossdressed with sunglasses into Google Images. And what I like about that girl and admire greatly is that She is passing honey, and I salute her. I sort of completed the set this weekend. Two years ago deeply closeted, I went out yesterday to a fair with a couple of gg's and a boy and a couple of girlz like myself, and I was crossdressed with sunglasses, and every once in a while, I was passing. With people so very tolerant today, how do I know?

This is what happened. I was at the ticket booth, with my money and giving it to the older lady, ( no not older than me! older than you!) She was counting out my change when I told the person next to me I would see them inside. I was looking right at her, when she showed the greatest surprise and burst into the most genuine laughter. I couldn't help but laugh myself, as she said.. enjoy the show.. still chuckling. Got to work on that voice of mine.

It did get me all thinking about the road travelled, the road still to travel, thirsty boots and all.

Travelling yesterday with my small group, all with their very interesting stories. army vets, and dominatrices, and shy boys with secret lives. I thought of the hidden stories of the uncelebrated, misunderstood. I was planning to start with mine, in the next entry. I wanted to periodically add the stories of others. Those who choose to remain anonymous, but who would like their story told. I would like those who are well along in their story.. The over 40 set, and who are in one way or another, from the transgender world, and who can relate to me the facts of their life in brief. I would only have one limitation. If you send the facts to my gmail account, I will ghost write that story as a blog entry. If it interests you, drop me a line. Otherwise, please anwer my poll questions. I would like to know who YOU are! You know who I am talking to.

No comments:

Post a Comment