Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Simple Life



I recently had the occasion to spend a whole weekend as a maid, specifically as a sissymaid in training. It was the first time I had spent any time as a sissy maid, and i certainly went all in, spending from friday to sunday dressed every waking moment in frilly maid outfit, obeying various Mistresses, and generally trying to make myself useful, and pretty.
This is an experience I have generally approached as a sexual fantasy. I have done a lot of perusal of the ummm literature you might say. Simultaneous orgasm is when reader and story reach climax at the same time. But being a sissy maid isn't really like that at all. I mean it is a social role rather than a sexual role for the most part, and most of the time a sissy maid is well..just a maid! "Where is my wine glass?" and off i go perhaps wiggling a bit, but off on my mission. Find Mistress's wine glass, or fill Mistress"s water glass, or lay out Mistress's clothes or make Mistress's bed. Lots of little chores, cheerfully performed, dressed in fabulous satin with the cutest accessories. I mean you are not expected to carry out these duties without apron and cap and petticoats! Well maybe i got carried away with the petticoats! wandering through narrow corridors like a full masted schooner in the backyard pool. Things tend to get knocked over. "Oh clumsy maid!" sheepish look as i turn to see what has happened, and sweep a table full of dishes onto the floor. "Oh i am so sorry Mistress!" just the slightest tingle in anticipation of perhaps being just annoying enough to earn a small demerit and a spank! But the rules of this training are clear. No one is fooled that the maids tremble in fear of over the knee discipline. No the maids tremble in fear of missing out on over the knee discipline, and the Mistress's are not here to pretend otherwise. It is not psychodrama, more just PBS drama with the staff, (that's me) doing our dainty things, while more weighty matters are discussed over table or in the drawing room.
So why did I enjoy this so? Like the song says.. Gimme the simple life! I will grant you that 20 years as a domestic servant may not be the most fulfilling life, though I don't think that there is any element there that prevents living a fully realized life. There is time to meditate in the morning before the Ladies are astir, and of course the opportunity for mindful practice is very alive when doing "women's work" And when you spend what is a few days as a maid, well it can only be described as wonderful! Not that I would admit that to the other guys at the bar watching football and spilling beer, but...well i was a very good girl all weekend, and i earned every stroke that i got on my eager and welcoming bottom. Eat your heart out honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment